- Drafting- +2 Years
- AutoCAD- 1 Year (Required)
- Sketch Up- +1 Years
- Structural & Architectural Skills
- Understanding of the construction industry and knowledge on post frame structures
- Background in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- B2B sales experience
- Post-Frame Buildings- Agriculture
- Daniel Hofer; President and Owner
D Bar D Building Systems is in the business of designing and constructing post frame buildings. We have been a reputable company for 20+ years in the post frame building sector, it is essential that we find someone who loves to do this as much as we do.
- Create, Modify & Review product drawings for accuracy and content prior to submitting for review, and ensure that all information is correct.
- Review of drawings for accuracy and conformance to the quote, contract details and engineers designs.
- Meet all scheduled requirements. Schedule work accordingly to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Work in conjunction with Engineering, Sales & Operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling buildings. He/she will have to be an energetic, self-motivated and self-starter with a proven track record for developing sales and a sales territory.
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Responds quickly to problems with a sense of urgency
- Proficient at Mathematics
- Self-motivator and quick learner
- Able to prioritize and meet changing deadlines
- Based out of Airdrie, Alberta
- To be determined upon drafting experience
If you are interested in a career with a company that cares about post frame buildings and ensuring that every process is important- please respond by submitting a cover letter or a job application form with a resume to Brittani Hofer by email at and CC: . Please type Draftsmen Application in the email subject line
We thank all applicants for their interest, but those who meet the requirements will only be contacted for an interview.